These oatmeal chocolate chip bars are a scrumptious deal with. They’re thick and chewy, stuffed with candy chocolate chips, and excellent for any event. Bonus that they’re very straightforward to make!
We love making dessert bars as they’re normally straightforward to make and all the time enjoyable to eat. In the event you agree, be sure that to strive these healthier blueberry jam bars and these cherry pie bars!
Simple Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
In the event you like oatmeal cookies then you’ll LOVE these bars! The great, massive items are completely chewy and each chew has numerous chocolate. We use each chocolate chips AND chocolate chunks for the most effective texture. The chips soften into the bars whereas the chunks offer you bites of chocolate. They’re irresistible.
It is a recipe that will get dropped at potlucks and picnics and is all the time met with rave opinions. Simply strive bringing them to your subsequent get-together; they’ll disappear from the desk quick!
Learn how to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
The toughest a part of making oatmeal chocolate chip bars is ready for them to chill down. They odor so good that you just’ll wish to reduce into them straight away! However if you’d like bars with clear reduce edges, you’ll have to have just a little endurance and wait till they’re cool.
- Combine Collectively: Cream the butter and sugars then add the remainder of the moist substances.
- Dry Substances: Add all of the dry substances directly and blend them in by hand.
- Put together Pan: Press the thick batter right into a baking dish and high with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake: Now bake the bars till they’re golden.
So Many Methods to Get pleasure from Oatmeal Bars
It is a tremendous easy dessert recipe and an awesome one to make whenever you’re baking with children or brief on time.
- Chocolate: Use white chocolate chips and chunks.
- Coconut: Add ½ cup of shredded coconut into the batter.
- Raisins: Combine in 1 cup of raisins.
- Cinnamon: Add a teaspoon of cinnamon for some spice.
- Cocoa Powder: Combine ½ cup of cocoa powder into the batter for a really chocolatey expertise.
Learn how to Retailer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
If there are each any bars leftover from dessert, they make a wonderful candy breakfast deal with. We love having fun with them with a cup of sizzling espresso! As soon as these bars have cooled fully, they’re finest saved in a lined container at room temperature.
- How Lengthy do These Bars Final? Chocolate chip oatmeal bars will keep recent tasting for about 3 days.
- Freezing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars: These bars freeze very nicely. Lower them into bars then freeze them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. As soon as they’re frozen, place them right into a freezer container and retailer them as much as three months.
I really like how straightforward dessert bars are to make like my Mom’s Nanaimo Bars. These bars are good for any big day, feeding a crowd or a fast dessert for after college snack. Strive these scrumptious cookie bars at this time!
Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a big bowl or stand mixer till gentle and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat till mixed.
Switch the batter to the baking dish and gently press the highest down in order that it’s clean. High with the reserved ¼ cup of each the chocolate chunks and chocolate chips.
Bake for 20-25 minutes if utilizing a 9×13 inch pan or 25-Half-hour if utilizing a 9×9 inch pan. The sides needs to be golden and the middle not wiggly for those who shake the pan. Let the bars cool fully earlier than slicing them into squares.
Energy364kcal (18%)Carbohydrates43g (14%)Protein5g (10%)Fats20g (31%)Saturated Fats12g (60%)Trans Fats1gLdl cholesterol56mg (19%)Sodium298mg (12%)Potassium138mg (4%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar24g (27%)Vitamin A420IU (8%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium43mg (4%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary info relies on third occasion calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.