Creamy and tacky Spinach Stuffed Rooster is so juicy and engaging. Searing on the range then ending it off within the oven ensures it’s completely cooked within the middle. Watch the video tutorial and see how simple it’s.
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. Learn my disclosure policy.
Spinach Stuffed Rooster Video
In the event you loved this video for Spinach Stuffed hen, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel (P.S. Click on the BELL icon so that you could be the primary to know once we submit a brand new video). Thanks for subscribing and welcome to Natasha’s Kitchen household!
Why You Will Love Stuffed Rooster Breast
We love stuffed hen breast recipes from Stuffed Chicken Parmesan to Easy Chicken Kiev, and let’s not neglect Chicken Pesto Roll-Ups. In case you are on the lookout for new hen dinner concepts, this Spinach Stuffed Rooster is a must-try!
My brother-in-law Vitalik shared this Spinach Chicken with my husband and we misplaced no time in recreating the dish. Tender hen full of cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, and contemporary chopped spinach. It was love at first chew! The filling turns into tremendous creamy and tacky within the oven and it retains the hen breast actually juicy.
Components for Stuffed Rooster
The important thing to creating nice stuffed hen breasts is to make use of even-sized items. This manner all of them end baking on the identical time.
- Rooster Breast – we use 3 giant, boneless, skinless hen breasts totaling about 1 3/4 to 2 lbs.
- Seasoning – salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika to season the skin of the hen.
- Cream Cheese – use 4 oz of chilly block-style cream cheese
- Mayonnaise – makes the filling further creamy so it melts simpler with out curdling. Mayo makes many issues higher!
- Garlic – including contemporary garlic cloves to the filling is a should. We use a garlic press for this.
- Spinach – freshly chopped spinach works nice. See our notes under on substituting with frozen.
- Cheese – the mix of mozzarella and parmesan provides the proper steadiness of saltiness and melty cheesiness.
How you can Make Spinach Stuffed Rooster Breast
- Make Filling – use a fork to mash collectively cream cheese, mayo, minced garlic, and salt. Mash in chopped spinach, shredded mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Reduce slits in hen – lay hen breast flat and use a sharp knife to chop a slit about 3/4 of the best way into the hen.
- Stuff hen – fill every hen breast with 1/3 of the combination then seal edges with toothpicks.
- Sear hen – warmth a big 10″ oven-safe pan over medium warmth. Add 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and saute hen 4 minutes per facet till browned.
- Bake – switch yoru scorching skillet to the preheated oven at 425˚F for about 10-Quarter-hour (relying on hen thickness), or till a thermometer inserted within the deepest a part of your hen registers 165˚F.
Professional Tip: Be sure to don’t minimize all over the hen so the filling is much less more likely to leak out. In the event you do, no downside, simply seal the opposite facet with a toothpick.
Some very giant hen breasts can have a strip of hen tender meat hooked up. Take away tenders and use them to make Crispy Chicken Tenders.
Rooster thighs are tougher to seal and require somewhat extra trimming of fats, however it could work to stuff thighs. Comply with the tactic we used on our Stuffed Chicken Thighs Recipe.
Frozen spinach works if thawed and squeezed dry to take away the surplus liquid.
In the event you minimize three hen breasts in half, you possibly can simply serve 6 individuals with about 5 oz of hen every. You can too use 4 small hen breasts for 4 beneficiant parts, simply remember to scale back the cooking time accordingly with smaller hen breasts.
Serving Tip: A number of the fillings will escape and switch into tasty pan drippings. Spoon that yummy pan sauce over your hen when serving.
How you can Reheat Stuffed Rooster
Rooster breast is a lean protein so it may be difficult to reheat with out it getting powerful or having that reheated hen style. Stuffed hen is greatest served contemporary, however it does reheat effectively. Make certain the hen reaches 165˚F within the middle on a thermometer.
- Oven – that is the popular technique. Preheat oven to 325˚F, cowl with foil to forestall drying out and bake 10-Quarter-hour till scorching.
- Range-top – place in a evenly oiled skillet over low warmth, cowl, and saute till scorching. Flip hen a minimum of as soon as.
- Microwave – that is the least fascinating technique, however if you happen to insist, minimize hen in half so the warmth penetrates higher. Sprinkle water and any pan juices over your hen, warmth on 50% energy, and examine at 30-45 second intervals till steaming scorching all through.
Cream cheese and spinach stuffed hen breast is adventurous and tastes like a restaurant-quality dish, however it’s very easy to organize. I hope you completely love this recipe!
Extra Rooster Recipes to attempt
In the event you love this Stuffed Rooster then you definitely gained’t wish to miss these simple hen dinner concepts.
Tacky Spinach Stuffed Rooster Breasts
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 23 minutes
Whole Time: 30 minutes
Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Rooster is so juicy and engaging. Searing on the range first offers it stunning colour, then ending it off within the oven ensures it’s cooked with out drying out. This recipe serves 6 if you happen to minimize the stuffed hen breasts in half.
Price to Make:
spinach stuffed hen, Stuffed Rooster Breast
Energy: 211 kcal
Servings: 6 individuals
For the Rooster Breasts:
For the Filling:
child spinach leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 425˚F with a rack within the middle. In a mixing bowl, mash collectively cream cheese, mayo and garlic with a fork then stir in mozzarella, parmesan and chopped spinach leaves till mixed.
Lay hen on a flat floor and minimize slit 3/4 of the best way by means of with out reducing all over. Stuff every hen breast with 1/4 of the combination and seal horizontally with a toothpick (ensure the hen breast can lay flat on the edges for searing.
Season the skin of the hen breast throughout with 3/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp paprika, or season to style.
Warmth 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil in an oven-proof pan comparable to forged iron, or giant heavy-bottomed skillet over medium warmth. Add hen and sauté for 4 minutes per facet till golden brown on all sides.
Flip a second time and instantly switch skillet to preheated oven. Bake at 425˚F for 10-Quarter-hour till thermometer inserted into the thickest a part of the hen registers at 165˚F. Relaxation hen 5 minutes earlier than slicing. Spoon pan juices over hen to serve.
Tacky Spinach Stuffed Rooster Breasts
Quantity Per Serving
Energy from Fats 135
% Every day Worth*
Saturated Fats 6g38%
Trans Fats 1g
Ldl cholesterol 65mg22%
Vitamin A 1117IU22%
Vitamin C 3mg4%
* % Every day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie food plan.