Whether or not you’re ready to take off or lingering for a layover, Cleveland Hopkins Worldwide Airport (CLE) has a number of stable choices for eating throughout the airport. There’s a restaurant from Meals Community stalwart Michael Symon, in addition to a brewpub from town’s most well-known brewery, Nice Lakes Brewing Firm.
Some operators are quickly closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic, however there nonetheless are an honest variety of operators holding vacationers fed proper now.
Right here’s a complete information to the choices out there for eating, ingesting, and stress-free whereas at CLE. Discover an up to date listing of choices on the airport’s website as effectively.
Finest for a sit-down meal or drink: The Pub
A typical airport bar that will get the job completed, the Pub has a mixture of British dishes, like fish and chips, and extra generic bar meals, like burgers and Reubens.
Finest fast chunk: Shake Shack (Briefly closed)
Positive, it’s a sequence, however this New York-based outfit makes among the finest burgers on the town, in addition to crinkle fries and a imply hen sandwich. Possibly give Currito a spin proper now as an alternative because it’s quickly closed?
- Auntie Anne’s: The new pretzel beloved by teenagers in buying malls in all places.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Serviceable bagel sandwiches.
- Chick-fil-A: Hen nuggets and sandwiches with a aspect of controversy.
- Cinnabon: Generic calorie-bomb breakfast pastries.
- Currito: A wholesome possibility for burrito bowls with a worldwide bent, plus smoothies. Good for folk with dietary restrictions.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Love-it-or-hate-it chain espresso, doughnuts, and mediocre breakfast sandwiches.
- Embers (throughout from central checkpoint): New sit-down possibility with an eclectic menu (Briefly closed)
Finest to look elsewhere for meals, however discover:
- Subway: Unhappy chain deli sandwiches, although an possibility for calorie-counters.
- Euro Cafe: Fundamental to-go choices like breakfast sandwiches (Briefly closed)
That is the weakest of the three gated areas; right here, choices embody:
- Sammy’s Seashore Bar & Grill: Island-y food and drinks that’s skippable except a mai tai craving hits (Gate A1).
- 800 Levels Pizza: Quick-casual pizza chain that cooks issues up rapidly (Briefly closed)
- Starbucks: Ubiquitous for espresso and pastries (Gate A1).
- Panini’s: Overstuffed sandwiches (Gate A6).
Finest sit-down meal: Quaker Steak & Lube (Briefly closed)
This Pennsylvania chain additionally has outposts round Ohio, together with this airport location. The informal restaurant (its decor has a gas-station theme) is finest identified for its hen wings and greater than 20 out there sauces, equivalent to ghost pepper and Asian lemongrass. Since they’re closed in the intervening time, these with a while to sit down down ought to head to a different concourse. (Gate B5)
Finest for drinks: Vino Volo
Discover cured meats, cheeses, and different snacks at this airport chain, in addition to wine flights and pairings, all including as much as a fairly civilized pre-flight vacation spot. (Gate B2)
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt: Frozen yogurt with varied toppings (throughout from Gate B6).
- One other Subway (throughout from Gate B6)
- One other Auntie Anne’s (Gate B6)
- One other Inca Tea, however with fewer meals choices than Concourse C (see beneath)
Finest sit-down meal: Bar Symon
This informal restaurant from chef Michael Symon (Lola’s, B-Spot), who rose to nationwide prominence after his activates The Chew and varied Meals Community reveals, affords drinks and bar meals, with Symon’s personal Cleveland-centric spin. The restaurant makes a better-than-expected bloody mary and a few addictive dry-rub wings. Discover burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and pierogies, too. (Between Gates C4-C6)
Finest for drinks: Nice Lakes Brewing Firm
Cleveland’s most well-known brewery now has an offshoot of its iconic brewpub on the airport. Count on the beers which have made the corporate beloved, from the Eliot Ness Amber Lager to the Burning River Pale Ale, plus a restricted providing of Japanese European-influenced bar meals objects (pretzel-crusted hen, a sausage sampler, bratwurst, pierogi, and extra). (Gate C14)
- Potbelly: Sandwich chain — the Italian’s a very good guess right here (Gate C28)
- Wow Bao: A small however fairly respectable number of Asian dishes, with an emphasis on dumplings (throughout from C8; quickly closed)
- Inca Tea Cafe: Espresso, tea, and many others. (throughout from C28)
- One other Starbucks (Gate C22; quickly closed)
- Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar: Newish choices for margaritas, tacos, and many others. (quickly closed)